Wednesday, July 28, 2010

So I added the smoothie rep to Fat Secret

Don't know if it is going to get approved or not but by doing that it figured out the calories for me so when I make the smoothie like this:

Directions

  1. place 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries into blender
  2. add 1 medium-sized sliced frozen banana or mashed fresh banana (so your blender does less work)
  3. add 1 cup of frozen spinach "nuggets" or fresh, washed spinach (I use Europe's Choice Chef's Spinach) that I let partially thaw so I can chop them to save strain on the blender) This is approx. 3 frozen "nuggets"
  4. add 1/2 cup Blue Diamond unsweetened Vanilla almond milk
  5. add 3/4 cup of Mapleton's fat-free vanilla probiotic organic yogurt
  6. add 1 tsp ground cinnamon & 2 tsp cocoa powder & 1 tsp honey (I use raw, unpasteurized wildflower honey from the Farmer's Market) Then blend, pour and enjoy. Makes one big serving :>
The nutrition summary is:

There are 374 calories in 1 serving of Raspberry/Spinach/Banana/Choco... smoothie.
Calorie break-down: 10% fat, 73% carbs, 17% protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment