Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm dying - holy crap!!! Sweating like a pig!

OK, kudos to me for 20 mins on the semi-operational elliptical.

me - 1
Apathy - 0

For music I flipped on channel 100 aka ROD and then selected TV shows, MuchMusic and The Wedge ep 217

I have sweat dripping down my face and I drank 500 mL of water while on there.

It's a little hard to breathe right now but I thought I'd update and then go hop in the shower (not sure I can make it up the stairs right this second) so this is my breather.

WHOOSH (the sound of me exhaling loudly).

While I am cooling off I will tell you the tale of the elliptical. The one in the store was awesome but when I bought this, I had no idea how un-handy hubs was. So instead of paying an extra 200 or 300 on top of the price of the elliptical, I figured hubs would be able to figure it all out.

Well, it did get assembled after great amounts of swearing and, somehow, the electrical component was not completed properly so the monitor (which you can use to program resistance and all sorts of nifty things) only works with 4 or 6 C sized batteries.

I don't have any batteries so I'm using this old school, baby!

However, for some reason (maybe because I weigh so much) it creaks like a son-of-a-bitch!

It creaks so badly it reminds me of the first time I spent the night in a cheap motel.

Sounds like well-used mattress springs. And it's sort of rhythmical.

I hope the neighbours can't hear it or they'll think I'm screwing around on hubs since he is out with the kids.

Shower time!

No comments:

Post a Comment